Muraga Village 225, Phunda Maria Road, Thohoyando, 0950
07:30 Am - 5:00 Pm
Agricre (Pty) Ltdis an emerging private black owned and managed agricultural consulting, extension services and training company that assists farmers throughout the country with skills and consulting services for viable and sustainable businesses. With the theme "implementation of Strategic Innovative Projects (SIP)" the company has geared itself to meaningfully contribute to the South African economy.
Our core business is the provision of general consulting services and capacity building or training to agricultural enterprises, community based organisations, co-operatives and SMME farmers who lack skills in planning coordination and the technical aspects of running their projects. Agricre (Pty) Ltd has competences in crop management, irrigation system consulting, animal production (ranging from poultry, piggery, cattle, dairy and goats and sheep. Training services is done either on modular basis or in terms of ongoing consulting both onsite and offsite. Agricre (Pty) Ltd is an empowered enterprise that aims to empower other businesses especially in sustainable agricultural practice.
Agricre (Pty) Ltd leads in defining the highest standard of agricultural engineering technical competence and professional practice.
To: Define and meet the needs of each client in the most timely and efficient manner.
To: Elevate continually the growth and stature of the professional of agricultural engineering consulting
By: Nurturing and elevating continuously the abilities and opportunities of our staff to serve clients well.
• Renewable Energy
• Agribusiness consulting
• Agricultural inputs (fertilizers, feeds and seeds)
• Consulting engineering services
• Training and facilitation
• Irrigation equipments
• Animal Environment
• Livestock Facilities
• Site Development
• Site Appraisal
• Soil and Water Conservation
• Material Testing
•Site Geological Boring
• Seepage Analysis
- Trouble-shooting design, performance and durability of new and older existing facilities.
- New facilities design, including all aspect of – animal production and research
- Optimum site selection
- Topographic site mapping
- Farmstead planning – traffic flow, mechanical and structural design, water supply and distribution, ventilation and animal environment control, energy use management and alternative energy development
- Design of feed storage, processing and delivery system
- Irrigation – comprehensive feasibility, design and layout, water supply and distribution systems; energy conservation; drainage; waste water use and water use efficiency
- Pollution control, regularly compliance, waste management alternatives, and crop nutrients conservation
- Energy conservation – system of biomass conversion, methane generation, wind and solar energy harvest and use, energy evaluation and use survey, research and testing of new energy sources
- Special projects - custom handling to clients needs and definitions.
You've got to have it in us, but more importantly, we've got to have it in ourselves. That's why we keep current on technical knowledge and engineering tools, attend research and educational seminar, read pertinent publications and routinely confer with other professional agricultural consultants and engineers.
Both of us must work with government agencies, and trade organizations. So we maintain routine work relationship with Department of Agriculture extensions, natural resource conservation services, environmental protection agency, state regulatory agencies and trade organizations. And to help you make wiser decisions, we maintain a working knowledge of agriculture and construction equipments of suppliers – at the same time, keeping on independent and objective posture.
Our commitment, credentials, and dedication to service are unique and excelled in South African agriculture. But, actions speak louder than words. We want an opportunity to prove our expertise to you – before your agricultural engineering problems push you to exasperation and before an incorrect decision costs you needless time, worry, and money.
You have enough to concern yourselves about within our industry. Leave the details on us. We offer engineering expertise and dedicated services to ensure efficient agricultural production.
No project is too large or too small for us. We are committed to leading the state of – the – art of agricultural engineering technology. Our work is backed by over quarter century of experience and service in this field.
Members of the project team that Agricre (Pty) Ltd proposes have many years of experience and have worked on major similar projects. The team has jointly and separately been involved in many relevant projects, which among others, include:
1. PLANT PRODUCTION LEARNERSHIP – TSHITWANI- AGRISETA
2. MENTOSHIP PROGRAMME – MANTSOPE - AGRISETA
3. INGWE BIOFUEL – TRAINING AND MENTORSHIP – DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL AFFAIRS KZN
4. VHANGONA AT WORK- MENTORSHIP
5. SINOT FARM - MENTORSHIP
6. SKILLS PROGRAMME MUROMBENI - AGRISETA
7. MP SKILL AUDIT –NDA
8. TRAINING AND MENTORSHIP – EXXARO COAL MINE